Westroc has information on two popular concrete additives: hydro and fibermesh. Find out more about these additives and how
they can be included in your next project.
Hydro is a combination of organic and inorganic chemicals which react with
Portland cement to produce more dense, hard and impermeable concrete.
Find out more now about Hydro...
Fibermesh is a one-step fiber reinforcement system for concrete.
Fibermesh provides a complete top-to-bottom, side-to-side, uniform micro reinforcement, as a cost-effective and superior alternate system to wire mesh. Find out more now about Fibermesh...
Westroc also offers a complete line of products and services including:
- Hot water
- Calcium chloride
- Non chloride accelerator
- Polypropylene Fibers
- Steel Fibers
- Low range water reducer
- Mid range water reducer
- High range water reducer
- Hydro admixture
- Set retarding admixture
- Silica Fume admixture
- Dry batching for extended hauls
- Super Flow admixture for Engineered Control Density Flowable Fill Mixes
- High performance mixes
- Full bag mixes
- Engineered mixes
- Lightweight mixes
- Colored concrete pigments, dyes, stains
- Color stamp release agents
- Precast concrete blocks
- High-early strength admixture
- Damproofing admixture
- Waterproofing admixture
- Low shrink admixture
- Corrosion inhibiting admixture
- XYPEX Crystalline Waterproofing Admixture